Monday, November 7, 2011

I am thankful for my son Michael.  I didn't know if I could love another baby as much as I loved Matthew and then along came Michael.  From the moment he was born he stole my heart and I knew I could love him as much as I loved his brother.  Michael charmed me with his tiny little short body and bulldog wrinkles across his forehead.  I thought he was beautiful.  Michael was always my sensitive, peacemaking child.   I remember him placing his arms around me when he thought I needed comfort, his "peons" he wrote for me, (I still have them), and his many drawings.   I am so proud of Michael, he too, had many sleepless nights, working his way through school while taking care of his family.  He also managed to get his degree and then was accepted into OCS and became a naval officer.  Michael just returned home from a deployment and will get to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas at home with his family.  I am grateful that he and Becky have a good church home and support of christian friends in San Diego when their family is unable to be there for them.  I love you Michael and I know that God will use your life to help others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment