Thursday, November 10, 2011

I am thankful for my daughter in law Becky!  She has been very supportive of Michael while he pursued his degree, during the times he has been deployed, and while he was away yet again going through OCS.  I know it put his mind at ease knowing he had your support.  I appreciate seeing how you worked together to get out of debt and you conferred with one another regarding large expenditures.  You worked out your own checks and balances and were honest with one another.  I love your laughter and enjoyment of life.  I so appreciate the love and care you give to Andrew.  It is nice not to have to worry about how he is being taken care of.  I know he has security and love in his life and that means so much to me.  I love the relationship you have with your parents-your love and respect for them.  They are fortunate to have you for a daughter.  I love you and am glad you are in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment