Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I am thankful for my daughter in law, Edna!  She is a very thoughtful person.  For my birthday one year she came over while I was at work and washed my dishes, made dinner and set the table very nicely.  She had flowers on the table for me.  She had no idea of the morale booster she was at that time.  Edna pushed me around the Galleria when I was in a wheel chair which was no small feat for her since she is so tiny.  She watched over me and made sure I was comfortable.  She comes for dinner and does the dishes for me.  I am so thankful for the love and care she bestows on her children.  She makes sure Adan has a meal for lunch before she goes to work each day.  She has stuck with Matthew through thick and thin while he was in Iraq, deployed to the border, and during the times he was in school and had homework and tests to study for.  You are really good with money and know how to make a dollar stretch when money is tight.  You work very hard to make a loving home for your family and I appreciate that.  Although sometimes there is a language barrier, one thing I want you to know if how much this family thinks of you and loves you!  I love you very much Edna.  Your mother raised a very caring, hard working, young woman who loves her family!  I am sure your mother is very proud of her daughter.  As his mother, I cannot tell you how much it means to me to see you supportive of Matthew even when I know it has not been easy.  Thank you, for what you have come to mean to our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment