Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Weekend!

We have had a busy weekend. MaryEllen went to San Antonio for volleyball playoffs. I went to visit my sister and get ready to take my grandchildren trick or treating. We attempted to go to a fall festival and found that it must have gotten cancelled. We came back to our neighborhood to go trick or treating. Alaina was dressed as Tinker Bell, Jacob and Josiah were both dressed as phantoms. They received plenty of candy!

Mary's team did not make it to state this year. I felt really bad for them, but not nearly as bad as the three seniors did. I felt bad because it became her final game. We had already made plans to go to San Antonio for the final four and the state championship game next weekend.

I have a question? How did I ever find the time to work? I got up and had everyone dressed and fed and out the door by 7:15. I took them to school and came back home to help Mary out the door, two loads of laundry was done next. I went to school to put money on the boys' lunch accounts and then went to the grocery store. By this time it was well after 11. I couldn't believe how quickly the day had gone by.

I am enjoying my time at home. I know this is not forever so I am enjoying these moments. I need to finish the beds and get to my Bible reading. I also wrote an old friend I hadn't heard from since high school. Okay, don't ask, cause I really don't want to think about how long ago that was. I am going to try to put some pictures with this later. I have been unsuccessful thus far. Thanks for reading my ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment