Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Prep Continues-EXCITED

My family will be here for Thanksgiving. They have begun to arrive at various locations in the metroplex. We are already preparing for dinner and guests. We can hardly wait to be together. Our plans include ice skating at the Galleria, seeing The Christmas Carol, playing games, eating and visiting.

We are going to have fifty-plus people for our FUN-FILLED FAMILY AND FRIENDS EXTRAVAGANZA! We will be taking lots of pictures for a memory book and of course we will be posting on our blog. We just wish all of our family could be here with us.

I have my final Bible study today, will finish last minute cleaning and off to the grocery store I go. My three grandchildren have already told me they will be glad to help me with the shopping. I am sure they will have some input on the food selection. I hope everyone has a great time preparing also.

Our Thanksgiving Menu 2009

Turkey
Ham
Stuffing
Garden Salad
Fruit Salad
Vegetable Platter
Relish Platter
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potato Cassarole
Green Bean Casserole
Broccoli Rice Casserole
Green Beans
Corn
Macaroni and Cheese
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Dinner Rolls
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie
Pecan Pie
Applesauce Cake
Dutch Apple Cake
Coffee
Tea (hot and iced)
Hot Chocolate
Fruit Punch

Thank goodness we have three bases of operation to work at. I can hardly wait! Can you tell! HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY PREP!

No comments:

Post a Comment