Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday #1

I noticed this item on several blogs and I thought, 'what a great idea!' Sometimes it is easier to see the glass half empty than it is to see the glass half full. I determined that I would try to take time out each Thursday to think about the many things I have to be thankful for!



1. My Salvation! I am thankful for God's unseen hand on my life. This fact is so humbling, that the creator of the universe would have an interest in me.



2. I am thankful for my family. I love the way everyone comes together to undergird each other in difficult times.



3. I am thankful for friends.



4. I am thankful for a husband who is willing to help me even when I know he must be bone weary.



5. I am thankful for the opportunity to study God's Word with a really sweet goup of women.



There are so many things to be thankful for. We don't need to invent things, they are all around us. Our health, the beauty and spirit of the fall season, our grandchildren and our children. Thank you God, for everything!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment